According to the French Act of 6 January 1978 relative to computers, files and liberties, any person subject of a processing has a right of access to data related to him/her (art. 39 and following) and a right of easy consultation of the following information:
- the purposes of the processing concerning data captured on the websites www.mpf.fr, www.mpfparis.com, www.mpfsingapore.com, www.mpfquestions.com and www.my-zeelup.com is to define the functioning specificities of the person;
- some sentences in the questionnaire ask to select a certain number of answers among various suggestions, and other sentences ask to answer to each suggestion. In any case these suggestions directly or indirectly refer to age, to sex, to occupation, to career path or degree course, to sociocultural, racial or ethnic origin, to political, philosophical or religious opinions, to the adherence to a union or an organization, to health or to sexuality;
- the only recipients of the data processing are the purchaser representative, a natural person unequivocally appointed as such, or the person himself/herself;
- any person can oppose the processing of his/her personal data by sending an email explaining it explicitly with the “contact us” button on the website www.mpfsingapore.com and containing his/her login. This login will then be checked to the purchaser;
- any person can modify his/her personal data as long as each part is not validated. After the last part, password is deleted. If the person wants to obtain any rectification, he/she has to ask for a new login in order to enter a new complete capture of the questionnaire;
- the person in charge of the data processing is Mr. Pierre-Yves Révillard, manager of MPF . The data processing is declared to the CNIL under number 1136057.